iSP3 is currently seeking an ambitious and driven candidate with the aptitude for IT to join our organization and be trained on the next generation application development tool. We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in “No Code” Software Development.
Junior Software Developer
Work with a range of responsibilities, including: writing, developing, testing, supporting existing applications; liaising with end users to create new applications using Nextworld’s “No Code” application development tool, Nextbot.
Requirements (Must Have)
These are critical requirements for this role and only applicants that have these credentials will be considered:
- Team Player
- 4 year degree (preferably in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar)
- A strong aptitude in IT and the interest and drive to expand your IT skill set
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- Able to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved
- Flexible, eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
- Able to commit to work for iSP3 for a minimum of two years working as an iSP3 Nextworld developer
- Eligible to work in Canada (citizen/permanent resident/work permit with sufficient length of validity)
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle
- Passion for technology
Requirements (Nice to Have)
- Knowledge of operating systems (Microsoft, UNIX, Linux)
- Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure
- Exposure to programming languages (Java, C, C++, C#)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to William Liu. In your email, please list the job position in your subject line.
We thank all applicants but only those who have been selected for an interview will move forward to the next stage and will be contacted.