iSP3 is seeking a Senior JD Edwards Finance Consultant with implementation expertise in releases E9.1 and beyond. The ability to work under pressure along with attention to details are essential qualities in this role. In addition, ability to solve problems independently as well as offer contributions in a team atmosphere and meet rigid deadlines are critical success factors. In this role, you will participate in all stages of the implementation lifecycle (discovery, training, configuration, testing, deployment, post go-live support) as a Finance Team Lead.
Requirements (Must Have) for this role and only applicants that have these credentials will be considered:
- Deep knowledge and expertise in JDE GL, AP, AR, FA, Job Cost
- Fluent in English
- Proactive, resourceful, and a self-starter
- Minimum 5 years of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne experience
- Minimum experience in releases E9.1 and E9.2
- Minimum 3 full cycle JD Edwards implementations and Upgrades from Discovery to Go Live
- Experience with development of Functional Specifications for Modifications and Interfaces
- Valid Canadian Passport or Work Visa and Drivers license
- Ability to work in Canada and the United States
- Willingness to travel
Requirements (Nice to Have) Expertise in:
- Mining, Construction, Oil and Gas, Lumber
- Managed JDE Cloud deployments
- Oracle Fusion Financials
Interested parties should send a cover letter and resume to William Liu at email@example.com. In your email, please list the job position in your subject line.
Please only apply if you meet all of the "Must Have" requirements and currently have a valid passport or work visa already to work in Canada. Only those applicants will be contacted to move forward to the next stage.