Orchestrator is key to innovation and moving forward with EnterpriseOne. It’s less about data entry and more about data analysis.
WHAT IS ORCHESTRATOR?
Orchestrator, a JD Edwards EnterpriseOne tool already available at your fingertips, allows you to build microservices. It’s designed to be used by analysts, developers, and super users who have a good understanding of the EnterpriseOne application.
It can be used for:
- IoT – connect to external devices and generated data
- User Interface – display filtered and gathered data
- Process Simplification – perform pre-recorded tasks
- Extend Integrations – invoked from external system by calling the endpoint
- Autonomous ERP – transform how you use the JDE system by automating processes and generating reports, notifications, and kicking off additional services
When approaching orchestrations, it’s important to remember to keep it simple; break down orchestrations into small pieces.
Think about the customizations you have in place and what you could automate. Use your imagination and think about how you can use orchestrations in your industry as well as in your specific role. Use multiple orchestrations where you can and leverage EnterpriseOne.
It’s also important to test the limits of the data set and reach the top capabilities of the integration to find issues before fully diving in. It also helps to have trusted and experienced resources on hand when you need it.