We process information about visitors that directly identifies you, such as name, email, title, and company, as well as information about you that may only indirectly identify you such as device identifiers or online activity when not associated with your name.
Personal information will only be collected when voluntarily submitted to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. The purposes for which we collect information will be identified before or at the time we collect the information.
We ask that you do not send us, and do not share any sensitive personal information such as government-issued IDs, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, genetic, or biometric data, criminal background, or trade union membership.
As we are focused on serving the needs of businesses, our Site is not directed to minors and iSP3 does not promote or market its services to minors.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about visitors whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about visitors means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may use personal information for the following business and commercial purposes:
• to respond to inquiries and requests
• to administer our marketing and sales communications
• to market and tailor products and services to your or your company’s interests
• to provide select business-to-business services to customers using publicly available information about companies which may include personal information such as the name of a company’s CEO that is publicly available
• to analyze, develop, improve, and optimize the use, function and performance of our Site and products and services
• to manage the security and operation of our Site, facilities, and networks and systems
• and to comply with applicable laws such as to comply with an opt-out request
If you get in touch with us (such as by submitting contact forms on our Site, reaching out to us via email or phone, attending events or other occasions, visiting social media platforms), we process information about you to communicate with you and to respond to your requests or other inquiries. We can also process personal information to interact with you on third party social networks.
We may also process your personal information to post testimonials on our Site, however we will first obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product, or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
iSP3 maintains personal information for the following retention periods:
• Information we collect to engage in transactions with our customers, suppliers, and business partners, and to process purchases of our products and services, will be retained for the duration of the transaction or services period, or longer as necessary for record retention and legal compliance purposes.
• Contact information such as your email address or phone number collected online on our Site or offline from our interactions with you at events and conferences, and used for direct marketing and sales activities, will be retained for as long as we have an active relationship with you. We treat you as an active contact if (i) you have interacted with us or updated your contact details and preferences in the past 18 months; and (ii) you have not made a deletion request.
• Personal information needed to retain opt-out preferences is retained for 20 years or longer as necessary to comply with applicable law.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
iSP3 does not sell, trade, or rent personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers.
As a global organization, information about you may be shared for business and commercial purposes globally throughout iSP3’s organization. iSP3 employees and experts are authorized to access personal information only to the extent necessary to serve the applicable purpose(s) and to perform their job functions.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
Cookies are widely used, and most web browsers are configured initially to accept cookies automatically. You may change your Internet browser settings to prevent your computer from accepting cookies or to notify you when you receive a cookie so that you may decline its acceptance. Please note, however, if you disable cookies, you may not experience optimal performance of our website.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies. Therefore, we suggest that you examine the privacy statements of those sites to learn how your information may be collected, used, shared, and disclosed.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
You have multiple privacy rights, subject to applicable law, in respect of the information we process about you:
• Opt-out of our use of your personal information.
• You may withdraw consent you have previously provided for the processing of information about you, including for email marketing by iSP3.
• You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of the information about you.
Knowledge and consent are required for the collection, use or disclosure of personal information except where required or permitted by law. Providing us with your personal information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our products or services. We will not require you to consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of information as a condition to the supply of a product or service, except as required to be able to supply the product or service.
Written inquiries may be addressed to:
iSP3 Solution Providers inc.
Suite 300, 1055 West Hastings Street