Trying to fix technical issues yourself while at the same time the business leans on IT for support can be an uphill battle and hiring resources to support JD Edwards EnterpriseOne comes at a cost. Managed services can cut IT costs by approximately 40% and double the efficiency of operations.
Keeping your system up to date and working efficiently is a breeze with iSP3’s CNC/Technical and Functional Application Managed Services.
With our fill your bucket approach, you get to stay one step ahead on your priorities while we give you support when and how you need it.
iSP3 is your trusted partner for JD Edwards Managed Services. Contact us to discuss our approach and your requirements.
- Both Technical and Functional Managed Services (CNC and Applications)
- Execute preventative maintenance activities
- Perform Daily, Periodic, and As Needed Tasks
- Available for support and new initiatives adopting the role as required for all project initiatives
- On agreed upon schedule that works best for you and your team
- Incident and problem management
- Specific in-depth qualifications, industry training and up to date certifications
- Our experience has shown us what customers need and we develop services accordingly
- We actually run JD Edwards internally (9.2 on OCI) and understand your needs
- Expertise in Finance, Project Management, Supply Chain, HR, Payroll, Time Entry, Manufacturing, CAM (Maintenance), Service Management
- CNC and Technical Development and report writing in both EnterpriseOne and World releases
- We provide the highest quality services so you can focus on your business and achieve your long and short-term goals
LET OUR REVIEWS DO THE TALKING!
Saint John Energy has been using iSP3 for several years as our JD Edwards CNC Managed Support provider. We have been very pleased with them in providing Server support and monitoring, as well as the trouble ticket support. Saint John Energy did go out for RFP after iSP3’s first contract was up as a due diligent exercise and after reviewing the proposals again selected iSP3 again for our support.