iSP3 solution providers inc. is actively seeking a Senior JD Edwards Supply Chain Consultant. The focus of this position is to provide consulting expertise and support to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Supply Chain applications to execute implementations, upgrades, issue resolution, and support. Extensive travel may be required for this position.
Senior JD Edwards Supply Chain Consultant
iSP3; an Oracle Partner, is a dynamic international company seeking an experienced and motivated individual for the position of Senior JD Edwards Supply Chain Consultant. Your consulting responsibilities include but are not limited to working directly with JD Edwards clients and partners. Expertise and work efforts will be focused primarily on the implementation of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory, Procurement, Sales Order, Advance Pricing, DRP and Forecasting applications. You will be working directly with clients providing needs assessment, system configuration, testing and Go Live Support as well as training and documentation. In addition; from time to time, you will be called upon by the Sales Team to assist with Sales presentations and Demonstrations.
Qualifications/Skills (Must Have)
- Minimum 5 years of JD Edwards Supply Chain applications
- Knowledge of Industry best practices with JD Edwards Supply Chain applications
- Proficient in JD Edwards E9.1 release and above
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- Ability to communicate with the client from the ground up to executive level to establish a trusting relationship from Sales to Implementation and Support
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be based in Vancouver, Calgary or Toronto
Qualifications/Skills (Nice to Have)
- Experience with JDE Transportation Management
- Experience with JDE Orchestrator
Position may require travel up to 100%
Base Salary plus Bonus
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to William Liu. In your email, please list the job position in your subject line.
We thank all applicants but only those who have been selected for an interview will move forward to the next stage and will be contacted.