iSP3 solution providers inc. is an Oracle Platinum Partner focused on the implementation of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tier One ERP solution in North America, Latin America and Europe. iSP3 has the largest JD Edwards practice in Canada with in-house functional consulting resources across all of the JDE core applications as well as Technical expertise in CNC and Custom Development. With offices in Vancouver and Toronto, our consulting team spans across Canada.
JD Edwards Senior Finance Consultant
iSP3 is seeking a Senior JD Edwards Finance Consultant with implementation expertise in releases E9.0 and beyond. The ability to work under pressure along with attention to details are essential qualities in this role. In addition, ability to solve problems independently as well as offer contributions in a team atmosphere and meet rigid deadlines are critical success factors. In this role, you will participate in all stages of the implementation lifecycle (discovery, training, configuration, testing, deployment, post go-live support) as a Finance Team Lead.
Requirements (Must Have)
These are critical requirements for this role and only applicants that have these credentials will be considered:
- Fluent in English
- Proactive, resourceful, and a self-starter
- Minimum 5 years of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne experience
- Minimum experience in releases E9.0, E9.1 and E9.2
- Minimum 2 full cycle JD Edwards implementations and Upgrades from Discovery to Go Live
- Experience with development of Functional Specifications for Modifications and Interfaces
- Valid Passport and Drivers license
- Accounting Designation
- Ability to work in North America
- Willingness to travel
Requirements (Nice To Have)
- Mining, Construction, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Managed JDE Cloud deployments
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to William Liu. In your email, please list the job position in your subject line.